Creating great experiences through design is something that all of our projects have in common. This role includes working with a range of projects, products, services and clients. In other words, very creative and dynamic opportunities where you will get the possibility to work with some of the most innovative and successful brands in the world. An example is a forum of four internationally strong companies, of which two are long-standing Fortune 500, have commissioned us to build a platform which will significantly update their traditional way of offering products and services, as well as ease the management of ongoing support services. Besides having the freedom to think outside the box, the most exciting part of this project is the ambition of how widely the platform might reach globally.
The platform is a digital solution that will solve internally painful processes which carry heavy administrative costs and require a global network of a hands-on manual workforce. The platform will use advanced automatization and introduce new digital workspace for the four stakeholders, which are all catering to large enterprises and governmental organisations.
Another project that we can mention is an innovative platform focusing on automated services and business intelligence visualization toward the HoReCa sector. Through collection of data from IoT devices the system analyses and visualizes data, in correlation with digital sources this data is then transformed into instructions and information for marketing and sales systems. The challenge is to simplify a complicated process through excellent UI and UX and so bring more value to the user.
In addition to this, the role includes to work with other innovative projects, all with great international potential.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software projects into easy-to-use and aesthetically pleasing products for our clients. You are a professional who connects the dots between business needs, innovation and great design.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframing tools. It’s also great if you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and aesthetically appealing features that address our clients’ needs. You will also help our international launch with fantastic and innovative products and service on a global scale. You will perform competitive analysis and research for projects, work with internal and client teams to design and build user-friendly forms/ applications/interfaces based on functional specifications.
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer, Graphic designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Understanding interaction design and information architecture
- Knowledge with wireframing tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software
- Problem-solving attitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Great communication skills
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of component based architecture and frontend coding is a plus
- Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, connects emotionally.
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an eye for details.
- Experienced at creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients informed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX
- A few years of UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it)
Keep in mind that the position will be appointed continuously. This means that you should not wait with your application, suitable candidates will be appointed ASAP.
|Job Category||Design, Digital Transformation|
|Number of positions available:||1|
|Last day to apply:||1st of november 2019|