SEEBA is a consulting company that supports small and medium-sized companies with an innovative approach consisting of a balanced business and technical advisory (BizTech).
Our work is based on a deeper understanding of each client’s business context, industry dynamics and macroeconomic environment. We analyze trends and best practices. By combining our unique expertise in both business and technology (BizTech) we support our customers throughout the process, from idea to implementation and with focus on sustainable growth.
Our customers need to change constantly, we can regularly seek new and better ways to support them in their journey of change. Regardless of the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and lasting results by providing our customers with the right tools to grow and develop.
Life at SEEBA:
We believe our people are the key to our success. They make us stand out among others and enable us to provide the best service to our clients.
Here at SEEBA, we are committed to a working environment where people can flourish and find the freedom to fulfil their potential. As part of our culture, we examine our approach to a number of areas such as personal development, flexible working, overall reward, people management, leadership, diversity and inclusion.
We place great value on good work-life balance that allows our team to reconcile their personal and professional interests. This is why we nurture a culture based on trust, respect, fairness and openness while believing that those who enjoy their work produce good results.
SEEBA is truly a Business Partner, approaching our customers and their projects as if they were our own.
We’re looking for a Marketing Growth Hacker looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and join our Sarajevo team.
If you are an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, this is the perfect job for you!
As the Marketing Growth Hacker in SEEBA, you will be joining our marketing team and will be taking on full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
At SEEBA we run lean and our teams work with a focus on agile methodologies; but more than the ability to fit in well with our processes, you should communicate well and have a passion and drive to deliver extraordinary business solutions.
What will you do:
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates to identify areas for growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- Work on implementation of marketing automation processes (hands-on)
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Google Analytics / Facebook Pixel
- Remarketing / Retargeting hands-on experience
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing
- Expertise in applicable UI/UX and digital marketing best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of marketing strategies related to business growth
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
Nice to haves:
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, business, economics or a related field
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Automation (or similar) for 3-5 years
- Strong track record of driving profitably scaling through traffic via content and distribution channels
- Excellent written and spoken English (Swedish is a +)
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|
|Number of positions available:||1|