SEEBA is a consulting company that supports small and medium-sized companies with an innovative approach consisting of a balanced business and technical advisory (BizTech).
Our work is based on a deeper understanding of each client’s business context, industry dynamics and macroeconomic environment. We analyze trends and best practices. By combining our unique expertise in both business and technology (BizTech) we support our customers throughout the process, from idea to implementation and with focus on sustainable growth.
Our customers need to change constantly, we can regularly seek new and better ways to support them in their journey of change. Regardless of the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and lasting results by providing our customers with the right tools to grow and develop.
Life at SEEBA
We believe our people are the key to our success. They make us stand out among others and enable us to provide the best service to our clients.
Here at SEEBA, we are committed to a working environment where people can flourish and find the freedom to fulfil their potential. As part of our culture, we examine our approach to a number of areas such as personal development, flexible working, overall reward, people management, leadership, diversity and inclusion.
We place great value on good work-life balance that allows our team to reconcile their personal and professional interests. This is why we nurture a culture based on trust, respect, fairness and openness while believing that those who enjoy their work produce good results.
SEEBA is truly a Business Partner, approaching our customers and their projects as if they were our own.
We’re looking for a Junior Front-End Developer to join our Sarajevo team. You will be working with all the new and relevant front-end technologies and should be comfortable to tackle new and evolving challenges, while contributing to the technical decisions around our projects. This position will enable you to grow your skills, and you will get plenty of opportunities to build interesting functionalities and learn new things along the way.
We run lean and our teams work with a focus on agile methodologies; but more than the ability to fit in well with our processes, you should communicate well and have a passion and drive to deliver extraordinary solutions. We encourage innovative thinking so you will get the ability to impact the development of the project.
What You Will Do:
- Development of client-based applications
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with the QA team to facilitate efficient automated testing
- Work in a highly collaborative development team
- 1-3 years of relevant development experience
- Ability to create modular, component-based UIs
- Ability to create pixel perfect components from designs
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- API Design and Development
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
Nice to haves:
- 1-3 years of experience with modern frameworks ideally React
- Knowledge of UI design and User Experience. You’ll be working closely with their designers and users to constantly provide a positive experience
- Confident interacting with APIs
- Excellent written and spoken English (Swedish is a +)
|Job Category||Digital Transformation, IT/Dev|
|Number of positions available:||1|