SEEBA is a consulting company that supports small and medium-sized companies with an innovative approach consisting of a balanced business and technical advisory (BizTech).
Our work is based on a deeper understanding of each client’s business context, industry dynamics and macroeconomic environment. We analyze trends and best practices. By combining our unique expertise in both business and technology (BizTech) we support our customers throughout the process, from idea to implementation and with focus on sustainable growth.
Our customers need to change constantly, we can regularly seek new and better ways to support them in their journey of change. Regardless of the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and lasting results by providing our customers with the right tools to grow and develop.
Life at SEEBA:
We believe our people are the key to our success. They make us stand out among others and enable us to provide the best service to our clients.
Here at SEEBA, we are committed to a working environment where people can flourish and find the freedom to fulfil their potential. As part of our culture, we examine our approach to a number of areas such as personal development, flexible working, overall reward, people management, leadership, diversity and inclusion.
We place great value on good work-life balance that allows our team to reconcile their personal and professional interests. This is why we nurture a culture based on trust, respect, fairness and openness while believing that those who enjoy their work produce good results.
SEEBA is truly a Business Partner, approaching our customers and their projects as if they were our own.
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer with experience of leading people and projects to join our Sarajevo team. Besides developing amazing products and services, you will oversee and manage a team of developers ranging from juniors to more senior profiles.
You will work with all the new and relevant front-end technologies but also from now and then be in contact with back-end related activities. You should be familiar with the bigger/modern CMS solutions, applications and standards. It’s great if you have some prior experience with data analytics and visualization.
We run lean and our teams work with a focus on agile methodologies; but more than the ability to fit in well with our processes, you should communicate well and have a passion and drive to deliver extraordinary solutions. We encourage innovative thinking so you will get the ability to impact the development of the project.
- 5 + years as a full stack development experience
- Team leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience designing and integrating with APIs
- Experience with modern Single Page Application frameworks and related technologies like React, Vue or Angular
- You have developed solutions for WordPress and understand the concept of Headless CMS
- Strong CSS skills and experience working with CSS precompilers (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL and database management
- Experience with Git and modern development workflows
- You have an understanding of object-oriented programming and functional programming principles
- Ability to communicate well and seek solutions to problems on your own
Nice to haves
- Experience with DevOps work and knowing how to use Docker
- You have experience with testing utilities like Jest, Cypress, Mocha, Karma, Selenium or similar
- Experience in building scalable architectures
- Experience with data analysis, data visualization and automation
- Understanding of how to implement WebSockets or services like socket.io.
- Excellent written and spoken English (Swedish is a +)
|Job Category||Digital Transformation, IT/Dev|
|Number of positions available:||1|