SEEBA is a consulting company that supports small and medium-sized companies with an innovative approach consisting of a balanced business and technical advisory (BizTech).
Our work is based on a deeper understanding of each client’s business context, industry dynamics and macroeconomic environment. We analyze trends and best practices. By combining our unique expertise in both business and technology (BizTech) we support our customers throughout the process, from idea to implementation and with focus on sustainable growth.
Our customers need to change constantly, we can regularly seek new and better ways to support them in their journey of change. Regardless of the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and lasting results by providing our customers with the right tools to grow and develop.
Life at SEEBA:
We believe our people are the key to our success. They make us stand out among others and enable us to provide the best service to our clients.
Here at SEEBA, we are committed to a working environment where people can flourish and find the freedom to fulfil their potential. As part of our culture, we examine our approach to a number of areas such as personal development, flexible working, overall reward, people management, leadership, diversity and inclusion.
We place great value on good work-life balance that allows our team to reconcile their personal and professional interests. This is why we nurture a culture based on trust, respect, fairness and openness while believing that those who enjoy their work produce good results.
SEEBA is truly a Business Partner, approaching our customers and their projects as if they were our own.
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the Digital Tech Support Trainee position in Sarajevo. As a technical support trainee, you will be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within the company in a technical support role. If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you’ll be the first person employees will come to.
Tasks can include installing and configuring computer systems, application management, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face, while supporting the rest of the business with their ongoing IT requirements.
At SEEBA we run lean and our teams work with a focus on agile methodologies; but more than the ability to fit in well with our processes, you should communicate well and have a passion and drive to deliver extraordinary business solutions.
What will you do:
- Stage equipment
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Resolve network related issues
- Install and configure hardware and software
- Communicate with other team members to quickly get to the root of their tech problem
- Replace or repairing the necessary parts
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Setup and maintain business intelligence dashboards
- Maintain video and digital signage equipment
- Provide support in the form of procedural documentation
- Test and evaluating new technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proficiency in Windows/Mac OS
- Experience with remote desktop applications and collaboration software
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent written and spoken English (Swedish is a +)
|Job Category||Digital Transformation, IT/Dev|
|Number of positions available:||1|